- 1 Game account issues
- 1.1 How can I protect my game account?
- 1.2 How do I play the game account on another device?
- 1.3 How do I get back a lost game account?
- 1.4 How do I resolve the Bind_Error issue?
- 1.5 How do I delete my game account?
- 1.6 Can I change my name?
- 1.7 What is account ID?
- 1.8 If I change phones, can I get my original castle?
- 1.9 Will game staff ask me for my password?
- 2 Crystals
- 3 Buildings
- 3.1 Can I sell buildings or items I don't want?
- 3.2 How do I increase resource production?
- 3.3 Will buildings work normally during upgrades?
- 3.4 Can resources be directly converted into other resources? For example, are wine and gold exchangeable?
- 3.5 Can you explain the price of the worker cottage to me?
- 4 Battle
- 5 Hero
- 5.1 How can I get heroes?
- 5.2 What is a hero fragment? What is the function of hero fragments?
- 5.3 Why can't I use my hero?
- 5.4 How do I increase my amount of battle heroes?
- 5.5 How do I increase the level of a Hero faster?
- 5.6 My hero is already level nine. Why can't I continue upgrading?
- 5.7 My hero died in battle! What should I do?
- 5.8 What happens if I draw a hero I already have?
- 5.9 How do I get more hero skills?
- 5.10 What is the highest level of every kind of hero?
- 6 Guild/Alliance
Game account issues
How can I protect my game account?
- Android Settings: Login in to your Google Play account in the game and make sure the binding status is "Bound".
- iOS Settings: Login in to your Game Center game account in the game and make sure the binding status is "Bound".
How do I play the game account on another device?
- From Android device to another android device: Please make sure your game account has already been bound to a Google+ game account, then install the game on your new device. Login to the game and also to the Google+ game account. You will see a pop-up window that will ask you if you want to update the Castle. After updating, you will be able to use your game account on the new device.
- From iOS device to another iOS device: Please make sure your game account has already been bound to a Game Center game account, then install the game on your new device. Login to the game and also to the Game Center game account. You will see a pop-up window that will ask you if you want to update the Castle. After updating, you will be able to use your game account on the new device.
- From Windows Phone device to another Windows Phone device: Please make sure your game account has already been bound to a Game Center game account, then install the game on your new device. Login to the game and also to the Game Center game account. You will see a pop-up window that will ask you if you want to update the Castle. After updating, you will be able to use your game account on the new device.
- From Android device to iOS device or from iOS device to Android device: Sorry, this function will be released later.
- Windows Phone device and Android / iOS device: Sorry, you cannot share a Windows phone account on other devices.
How do I get back a lost game account?
If you have already bound your account with a third party account (Google+ / Game Center / Windows Live ID), you can log in to your third party account again and get your game account back.
How do I resolve the Bind_Error issue?
Bind Error 1) For Android users who never bound their castle before:
A) Please reinstall the game. Don’t worry, reinstalling the game on Android will not delete your game data unless you upgrade your OS or factory reset your phone.
B) There may be some tools or apps on your device that are blocking your Google account. Please ensure these apps are closed on your phone before trying to connect again.
C) If the bind still will not work, please make sure your Google account logged in to the app store is the same as the one under Settings > Account > Google and have another try if it is not.
If the solution above doesn’t work, please take a screenshot of the bind error and send to MCCS@sixjoy.com and we will assist you further.
2) For iOS users who have never bound their castle before:
A) Please don’t reinstall the game first, otherwise you will lose your game data immediately. We can help you transfer the game data manually, but it will take like 4~7 business days. B) The first thing you need to do is check if you are logged in with your Apple ID under Settings > Game Center. If not, login first. If you do, log out and log in to have another try.
If the solution above doesn’t work, please take a screenshot of the bind error and send to MCCS@sixjoy.com so we can help you further.
How do I delete my game account?
You cannot delete your game account by yourself. If your third-party account (Google+ / Game Center / Windows Live ID) is bound with the game account you don't need, please contact us through the Feedback button in the game.
Can I change my name?
You only get one chance to change the Castle Name. Once you submit it successfully, you cannot change again. So, when you are changing the name, please think carefully before submitting.
What is account ID?
Account ID can help our customer service to find your game account. You can find your account ID in the settings of the game. We recommend remembering this ID for use in the future.
If I change phones, can I get my original castle?
If you have already bound your account with a third party account (Google+ / Game Center / Windows Live ID), you can log in to your third-party account again and get your game account back.
Will game staff ask me for my password?
Our staff never asks players for their password. Please don't disclose your Game Center password, Google+ password, Windows Live ID password or Facebook password to other people under any situation. If you receive any suspicious email, please contact us through the Feedback button in the game.
What are crystals used for?
Magic crystals can be used for buying time and other resources.
How do I buy crystals?
You can buy crystals through the game store or discount package.
If you buy crystals outside the game store or discounted packs, your account will be considered in violation of our "User Agreement". We regret that will we no longer be able to provide you service and will reserve the right to ban accounts which purchase crystals from a third party.
How do I get free crystals?
According to the amount of medals you have, you will receive a certain amount of crystals in your mailbox everyday as reward.
Apart from that, there are other was to get the Crystals reward in the game. For example, you can complete an achievement or task.
If I spend crystals accidentally, what should I do?
Since crystals will have a positive effect on your game and we cannot reverse any game operations, we cannot recover crystals.
Why aren't purchased crystals showing up in my account?
Normally, after successful payment, the crystals you purchased will immediately show on your account. But sometimes there is delay, which means the order is still processing. You do not need to try to buy it again. If after 24 hours, you have not received the items you purchased, please contact us through the Feedback button and we will handle it immediately.
Can I sell buildings or items I don't want?
You cannot sell your buildings. In the game, every building has its own purpose. It can help in leveling-up or improve the fun of the game, so we don't recommend players to sell it. But you can move buildings.
How do I increase resource production?
You can construct more Gold Mines or Wineries to increase productivity. The productivity of the Gold Mine or Winery on the ground will be multiplied. If your castle reaches level six, you can unlock the Statue of Azathoth to increase your resource productivity.
Will buildings work normally during upgrades?
Almost all buildings will not function while being upgraded, so upgrades should be planned out. If it is urgent, you can use crystals to complete the upgrade process of the building.
Can resources be directly converted into other resources? For example, are wine and gold exchangeable?
Every resource in the game has its own value and use and its production method is different too, so we don't recommend resources exchange.
Can you explain the price of the worker cottage to me?
You can have a maximum of 5 worker cottages. You receive two of them for free when you begin the game. The price for the remaining three worker cottages are 600 crystals, 900 crystals, and 1200 crystals.
Why is someone sending troops from inside my castle?
Two connected spaces will become the defensive loopholes, so you have to be careful when you are placing your buildings. Of course, you can also use this rule to attack someone else's castle.
I was attacked by a high level player!
The player matching is dependent on the amount of the medals. If a high level player only has few medals, it is possible to be matched with a lower level opponent. If the opponent has a higher level than you, he cannot plunder lots of resources from your castle.
How can I calculate the amount of resources that can be plundered?
During plundering, the amount of the resources which can be plundered depends on the level difference between you and your opponent:
- If the level of your palace is lower than your opponent, the percentage of the resources you can plunder will be higher.
- If the level of your palace is higher than your opponent, the percentage of the resources you can plunder will be lower.
How are medals calculated?
Medal amounts reflect your degree of strength in the "multi-player game". The more the medals you have, the stronger you are. When you are playing in "multi-player game", the matching system will help you to find a suitable opponent depending on your medal count. You can earn more medals when you win in battle and you will lose medals when you lose in battle. The medal amount you win or lose depends on the number of medals you and your opponent have. If you defeat your opponent with more medals, you can get more medals from your opponent. You can lose a maximum of 100 badges in one battle.
What is the shield used for?
When you have a shield, other players cannot plunder your resources from your castle. When your castle is attacked by other players, you can get a shield for a certain period of time. The more seriously your castle is damaged, the longer the shield you can have. You can buy a shield in the store too.
Note: If your castle is attacked during "Territory battle" and "Sam challenge", you cannot get a shield.
What is the meaning of shield cooling time?
You cannot always buy a shield to protect your castle. After you buy a shield, you have to wait for a while in order to buy the same shield.
How can I get heroes?
In the game, the mighty hero can be summoned through a portal or created by combining hero fragments!
What is a hero fragment? What is the function of hero fragments?
Hero fragments are a green, spiral, gem-like item. Collecting a certain amount of hero fragments can summon different level of hero!
Why can't I use my hero?
Heroes can only be used after garrisoning them on a Hero Throne, no matter it is defense or attack.
How do I increase my amount of battle heroes?
Upgrade your castle to unlock the Hero Throne. When you reach level 17, you can obtain 3 Hero Thrones. The amount of the battle heroes increases at the same time and only the battle heroes who are garrisoned in a Hero Throne can participate in the battle.
How do I increase the level of a Hero faster?
Let your hero participate in more battles in order to gain more experience value. Let your hero learn a "talent" skill in order to gain more experience value.
Use the "Devour" function on the Hero Properties UI to consume certain resources in order to gain more experience value. You can use the "Devour" function several times a day. Unlock the Statue of Azathoth to increase the number of Devours a day.
My hero is already level nine. Why can't I continue upgrading?
After a hero reaches level nine, a certain amount of bloodstones have to be devoured in order to complete the evolution and continue the upgrade. Evolved Heroes can strengthen your hero and can gain an additional passive skill. Before evolution, heroes cannot gain much experience value.
My hero died in battle! What should I do?
Not to worry, your hero has a powerful spirit and he is not actually dead. When a hero has died in battle, he will go back to the castle and recover. When his health is half recovered, he can participate in battle again. You can also use the "Heal immediately" option on the throne in order to jump into the battle immediately!
What happens if I draw a hero I already have?
When you draw a hero you already have, you will get a hero badge. Collect enough heroes badges to get +10% attack and health for the heroes. You can have up to maximum +50% upgrade.
How do I get more hero skills?
Once your hero completes evolution, a new passive skill can be obtained.
What is the highest level of every kind of hero?
- Common hero: level 29
- Rare hero: level 39
- Epic hero: level 50
How do I join or create a Guild?
Log in to the game, then click the Guild button. There will be a pop-up window to select "Create" or "Join" the Guild.
If the guild leader is not online for a long time, what should I do?
We recommend a member of the Guild to contact him/her through social channels, since it's not good to be rudderless. If the leader really disappears, we recommend you quit the Guild and join another active Guild.
If the leader wishes to step down, can he/she appoint someone else?
The leader does not have the right of passing on the position, so he/she cannot appoint someone else. After the leader quits the Guild, the system will automatically transfer the title of the leader to the member with the highest prestige within the Guild.